Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Unit 16379, PO Box 6945, London W1A 6US, UK
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never sell, barter, or rent your email address to any unauthorised third party.
All the information on this site is exclusively owned by us, and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or shared in a way which suggests it belongs to anyone other than Sonia Urie. Quotes may be extracted from content on this site in the event that explicit permission is sought from us, and adequate credit is displayed. Requests to the author and publisher for permission should be emailed to: email@example.com
Personal data we may Collect and why we Collect it:
This will only be collected if you personally consent by signing up to receive emails, freebies or to enter a competition.
- Contact information including name and email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer orders, surveys and/or any offers or giveaways.
- Any information you may send, post or deliver to us, either electronically or otherwise, regardless of whether we have committed not to collect it as part of our standard practices under this policy.
- Email clicks – this helps us determine what information to send you in future
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To operate and maintain The Website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
What we do not Collect:
Our standard practices include using secure third-party payment processors (PayPal) for any online payments to us. For this reason, and for the benefit of your privacy and security, we do not collect any of the following information:
- Credit card or debit card numbers, except for the last four digits of them, which may be collected by us to provide you with any refund, if available, to verify your status as an adult, and for transaction verification purposes.
- Bank account information
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
How Long we Retain your Data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights you Have over your Data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. If you have subscribed to receive emails, you may opt out at anytime.
Where we Send your Data:
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Embedded Content from Other Websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Links to Other Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.