Sunday Mornings and Monday & Wednesday Evenings at Tolworth Gymnastics Club
This ‘skill strength’ class is for Tolworth Gymnastics Club members only.
This fun but intensive class is designed to develop strength for gymnastics skills. Gymnasts only training a few hours per week often stagnate in their progression, not due to lack of talent but lack of body conditioning. There is only so much strength work that can be done in a recreational or General Squad class. To improve this, gymnasts must work on their strength and body conditioning elsewhere. This class will not only improve strength but also consolidate good technique and body positioning, enabling faster skill progression.
Advanced GS please note that this class does not count towards ‘training hours’ for competition purposes.
- Term time only
- Sunday 9.15-10am & 10.10-10.55
- Monday & Wednesday 7-7.45pm & 7.50-8.35pm
- Location: TGC rear dance studio (Zone 2 Pink & Lime)
- Cost: £8/ session (block booking per half term)
- Run exclusively by myself (Women’s Artistic Senior Coach)
- What to bring: water, ankle weights for older gymnasts (optional)
- What to wear: sports clothing or leotard & sliders/ slip on shoes for ease
- Reserve your space before paying via PayPal
- This short video describes some important movement patterns for the class:
Please confirm availability before booking (email firstname.lastname@example.org). Bookings that are not reserved will incur a refund charge if the class is full. Each term is bookable separately and does not guarantee a place in a future term. It is possible to pay for the term by cash if you prefer. All cash payments must be in an envelope marked with your child’s name & date/ time of class you are paying for FAO Sonia Urie and handed directly to me (preferably) or to TGC reception staff.
- Sundays 6th September- 18th October
- Mondays 7th September- 19th October
- Wednesdays 9th September- 21st October
Please reserve your space (see above) and wait for confirmation of space before paying. Unreserved bookings will incur a refund-charge (if paid by PayPal) if the class is full. If I have to cancel a class for any reason, I will offer a replacement class or refund that class.