Monday & Wednesday Evenings at Tolworth Gymnastics Club
This ‘skill strength’ class is for Tolworth Gymnastics Club members only.
This fun but intensive class is designed to develop strength for gymnastics skills. Gymnasts only training a few hours per week often stagnate in their progression, not due to lack of talent but lack of body conditioning. There is only so much strength work that can be done in a recreational or General Squad class. To improve this, gymnasts must work on their strength and body conditioning elsewhere. This class will not only improve strength but also consolidate good technique and body positioning, enabling faster skill progression.
Advanced GS please note that this class does not count towards ‘training hours’ for competition purposes.
- Term time only
- 6.15-7pm aged 7-9 & 7-7.45pm aged 9+
- Location: TGC rear dance studio
- Cost: £8/ session (block booking per half term)
- Run exclusively by myself (Women’s Artistic Senior Coach)
- What to bring: yoga mat or towel, water
- What to wear: sports clothing or leotard + trainers
- Reserve your space before paying below
Please confirm availability before booking (via TGC email firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Sonia’s Class). Bookings that are not reserved will incur a refund charge if the class is full. Each term is bookable separately and does not guarantee a place in a future term. Where space is available it may be possible to pay-as-you-go each week. Please book this with myself up to a week before the class and pay by cash ONLY when booking. It is also possible to pay for the term by cash if you prefer. All cash payments must be in an envelope marked with your child’s name & date/ time of class you are paying for FAO Sonia Urie and handed directly to me (preferably) or to TGC reception.
- Wednesdays 26th Feb – 1st April (6 weeks): Block booking now FULL
- Mondays 20th April – 11th May (4 weeks): Booking active below
- Wednesdays 22nd April – 13th May (4 weeks): Booking active below
- Mondays 1st June – 13th July (7 weeks): Booking not yet active
- Wednesdays 3rd June – 15th July (6 weeks, no class on 10th June): Booking not yet active
Pay for your Reserved Booking Here:
Mondays 20th April – 11th May & Wednesdays 22nd April – 13th May bookings are now active. Please reserve your space (speak to Sonia or email email@example.com and wait for confirmation) before paying. Unreserved bookings will incur a refund-charge if the class is full.
Please reserve your space (see above) and wait for confirmation of space before paying. Unreserved bookings will incur a refund-charge (if paid by PayPal) if the class is full. If I have to cancel a class for any reason, I will offer a replacement class or refund that class in full.